Essential Care Plan Terms
Our web design services prioritize creating stunning websites that captivate your audience, but please note that we do not offer technical support or technical training. We specialize in delivering visually appealing designs tailored to your brand, leaving technical matters in the hands of qualified professionals.
Domain & Hosting charges are not included in your Care Plan.
Any extra design or technical build work requested will be quoted for and confirmed by you before work begins.
Our opening hours are Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm. We are closed on Weekends and Bank Holidays i.e. a request made at 6pm on a Friday will not be completed over the weekend as our office is closed on weekends.
In the event that you ever require any ad hoc work from us (i.e. off-schedule work or additional work outside of your Scheduled-In Bank of Monthly Hours), please understand that we will not be available to make instant changes for you, in the same way, a full-time member of staff would be. Although we would love to be readily available for every client that has purchased additional support bundles from us, please understand that we work off a schedule and scheduled jobs will always take priority over ad hoc work. However, we will complete any off-schedule work as soon as our schedule allows. Rush Fees are double our usual charge and are incurred if you require us to work past a deadline, and/or out of normal working hours, and are subject to our availability.
Who do I call if something goes wrong with the website?
When you subscribe to our Monthly Care Plan, we will be your first point of call should something go wrong with your website. We will determine whether if it is something the hosting company needs to fix or if it’s something that is covered by your Website Care Plan. These plans generally include updating your software, regular backups, security checks and making sure your website is online and open for business 24/7/365.
We are not a website hosting company and so do not offer or include technical support for website hosting, email or other services relating to website hosting.
You guarantee to us that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the website are either owned by your good selves or that you have permission to use them.
We love to show off our work and share what we have learned with other people, so we reserve the right to display and link to your completed project as part of our portfolio and to write about the project on websites, in magazine articles and in books about web design.
We can’t guarantee that the functions contained in any web page templates or in a completed website will always be error-free and so we can’t be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate this website and any other web pages, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including our liability for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, our failure to use reasonable care and skill in the provision of services to you.
We (and third parties connected to us) exclude all liability and responsibility to you for any damage or loss that may arise to you or a third party in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise:
• which was not foreseeable to both of us at the time you accepted these Terms (damage and loss is foreseeable if it is obvious that it would happen);
• in connection with the disclosure of your password contrary to these Terms;
• in connection with use of, or inability to use the Services or any of the functions of the Services (including any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your computer system or mobile device that may occur while using the Services);
• in connection with use of or reliance on any information or material displayed on the Services;
• in connection with use of any third party site linked to the Services or the material on such websites; and/or
• caused by viruses or other harmful components originating or contracted from the Services or any third party site linked to the Services.
We are not liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Dissatisfaction with our Services
If for any reason you are not completely happy with our services, please contact us immediately and tell us:
• exactly why you think we have failed;
• the date, if relevant, of the failure;
• when and how you discovered the failure;
• the result of the failure;
• your suggestion as to the action we should take to resolve the situation and restore your faith in us.
To do this, it is essential that you contact us by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of services / Ending our relationship
• Where applicable (i.e. in the case of monthly retainers for social media management/strategy consultations/website builds) you may ask us to stop work on your project at any time giving us 1 month’s notice. Payment will be due until the expiry of the notice period.
• We may change the nature or provision of the Services at any time. We may tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on Our Website.
• If we change the nature or provision of the Services, you may terminate this contract.
• If a change we make in the provision of the Services, involves action on your part, and you do not take that action, we are entitled to terminate the Services to you without notice.
• We may choose to stop acting for you, but only if we have good reason to do so (for example, if you continually do not give us clear and constructive feedback, or do not make a payment when due). If we stop working for you we are still entitled to be paid for any work that we have performed.
This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine and valid complaint about the way we have provided the Services to you.
By signing up for this Monthly Care Plan you are agreeing to the above.